Wednesday, April 09, 2008

I must type everyday inorder to remember what have been happening this 12hr of daylights.. well, met dar today for my place , badminton , east pt, his place. :)we'd 9 rounds of 21 ' balls ' & he lost it all. i damn strong. ;p

had quarrel w him due to 'cannot bathe @ his place' but we'd mend it back perhaps remembering what we'd once promised. so, everything was as usual again, happily but whenever the word happy , happily comes out, we'd gotta part for the day. so its abit, erm....

I shall make him meals tomorrow, perhaps, perhaps, western? :D and we;ll have alot of rounds of badminton. =))

Afew of cliques came by asking why hadn;t i have a tag, was wondering why too,,,, but guess was very much of not wanting others to comment/say whatevr i wrote. I mean, aren't blog supposed to be one of those places where you can rant as you wish, share as u wanna ? Why give chance to those people who fly by to bitch? :D okay la, but alot will be if so, why do you wanna hv a blog, why not have those pinkish daries in your room locked and write it all in there? I simply did that but that was way back , perhaps when we were in those, primary days? Because of trend la. because of keeping up to date, we're using what's most practical. woooo. why am I explaining? who do I owe then? hahahahaha.

opps.

No comments: